Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rima Kaur said...
dear anu,

i recently purchased your book after reading about it in the times of india. i was drawn to it immediately.

i must admit that i was initially confused as to who was being talked about in certain sections of the book, tara or yatri. but with a little more concentration i was able to tell the difference.

i felt as if i was right there. witnessing everything right in front of my own eyes. you have written beautifully.

do visit the world book fair at delhi. that is where i stay, and hopefully, i will meet you!

May 31, 2008 6:40 AM


Anu Jayanth said...
Thanks so much Rima!
I'd love to meet you. I do plan on going to India this fall/winter...

August 3, 2008 11:55 AM

2 comments:

HariMadanaraj's Blog said...

Anu, the website is facinating. very well organized.
Hopefully, one of these days...I will get to read your book too.

Sailor said...

For many many years I shone a light and saw only reflections from calm dark water. This time there was an answering light in the distance and whitecaps danced from a painting on the wall. I am happy to see the light still burns.