Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lovvve, Anu

I had a lot of fun playing here. Now I have to retreat into myself and do some serious writing. Thanks for your comments...I absolutely lovvve the interaction. Email me at anu.jayanth@yahoo.com or leave a comment here. I promise to respond.

Rima, dear, I shall always have a special regard for you...you got me to blog and through blogging I have found my voice for the next novel.I pretty much do my first draft the way I blog, to heck with grammar, that sort of thing.

Razigan, I shall take you up on your offer to read my manuscript :-)

Murphy's Mama, thanks again for giving me Murphy, for a happiness I never thought I'd find again.

Ayanna, Gay, see you in dance. Our morning cardio is especially great, we have some interesting discussions before class. This morning, it was all about legalizing drugs and prostitution.

Lilla, will talk to you this weekend. Lilla and I have known each other for about 25 years and she has been through two divorces and is now single again. Hungarian, peaches and cream skin, short blonde hair, hazel eyes, great dancer, very loving and creative. Any man interested in her will have to have an interview with me first.

Anonymous, thank you. When I was a child, I was very fond of poems written by Anon in Palgraves Golden Treasury. So varied in style, I'd think, not knowing that Anon was short for anonymous.

Venkat, Lynn, LAC, Tripti...many thanks for stopping by.

Lovvve, Anu

9 comments:

Rima Kaur said...

aww! i'll stay in touch, pakka! all the best for your novel!

Razigan said...

That was a pretty decent post- addressing each of us separately.

I'm looking forward to read ur novel, either in book or in manuscript form. Best of luck. (Please add more masala in it..)

I'm jealous of Rima, that U r giving the "special regard" only to her and not to me...... :) :)

OK, Some waste gyann!!
On principle, What I expect from a novel is :
1. Fun
2. Content should be inspiring
3. Simple (with few characters)
4. Linguistic excellence (I'm not specially mentioning the jargons, I'm speaking about the anecdotes, examples, chip-ins etc.....)
5. Touching (human closeness & love)
6. No horror or criminal minds.

But don't worry, even If ur novel does not fall into above criteria, I will read it. Oh!! Anu always finds a special place......

Anu Jayanth said...

Please stay in touch, Rima or I shall wither and die!
Razigan, here's some special regards for you, too. By the way, what's 'waste gyann'? OK i'll keep all your comments in mind.
Lots of lovve, Anu

Lilla said...

...someone is interested in me.....

Anu Jayanth said...

Does he meet all the terms and conditions I laid out? :-)

Rima Kaur said...

yaa yaa god promise :P

Anu Jayanth said...

...
God Promise? That still around? As youngsters, we'd draw a cross on our palms to seal the verbal promise. Incidentally, as I turn into our street, I'm greeted by a church's steeple and shining beside it, Gayatri, the early morning sun, and the leafless twigs on the tips of trees against the golden sky seem like calligraphy...

Rima Kaur said...

no no it isnt still around, thank god! i just felt like writing it to show my degree of conviction, because we too as kids used to swear by it.

Anu Jayanth said...

OK :-) Watched the Oscars last night. Tailwagging night for Slumdog Millionaire!