Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost/Found Black Labrador

A lost black lab stopped by to chat with Murphy but ran off when I tried to grab hold of his collarless neck. My next door neighbor and I enticed him with treats and I finally got him on a leash.

Description of Dog

Small sized male labrador weighing perhaps 70 pounds.

Black with a lot of gray on the face and muzzle and belly. I'm guessing ten or eleven years old.

Extra long nails.

Has a cricket ball sized tumor/fat on his underside.

Is he lost or has he been abandoned?

updates:
No microchip on black lab.
I had his nails trimmed at Lakeside Animal Clinic.
Ayanna put up posters of found black lab in Shadowbriar, Ashford Hollow and Ashford Village (I was the driver).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anu, I placed an advertisment on Craigslist about this dog. No luck yet, but hopefully we hear something soon. I hope he was not abandoned. Any luck with a micro-chip?

Ayanna

Anu Jayanth said...

Hi Ayanna. I took him to Lakeside Animal Clinic...am going to post a blog on that in a minute...

Rima Kaur said...

we do post a lot about dogs, dont we? :) i hope the poor chap finds his home soon.